Product Code :DF-CONNEX
As bench solutions are becoming more popular and mainstream in open plan offices, the Connex range has been developed in response to modern office design and is a more cost effective alternative to the popular Adapt II benching solution.
Connex bench desking is based on one principle – simplicity. With its clean lines and elegant form, Connex offers a choice of classic tried and tested configurations from a single desk to hundreds of workstations in a wide variety of sizes to fit any office space.
The legs can be shared between bench clusters, which not only look aesthetically pleasing, but save space and decreases costs, whilst incorporating very effective cable management.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, maple, oak, walnut and white
- Horizontal and vertical cable management keeps all cables hidden & improve safety
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with a recessed centre leg support to save space and costs
- Quick assembly modular bench desk system for high density office spaces
- Rectangular steel framework in silver or white with excellent strength & stability for a longlasting, cost-effective solution
From 1200x800 (single desk) to 4800x1600 (triple back to back desks). Download our brochure below for all sizes & specs.